Does your German Shepherd need obedience training?
Enroll in our Basic Manners course! Join the author of this site over at TrainCanine and teach your GSD basic obedience.
- Keep paws and mouth off people
- Settle in new or unfamiliar locations
- Walk quietly past distractions on-leash
- Basic grooming and handling techniques
- Games for obedience and control
What you’ll learn:
- Useful obedience commands: Settle, come when called, heel position
- Teaching your dog to be calm and content in the vet’s office or groomer’s.
- Skills to create a dog who is polite with visitors and strangers
- Training your dog to walk well on a leash without pulling
- Avoiding common training pitfalls, so you get the most from your time with your dog
What you’ll need:
- A computer with an internet connection
- A six-foot leash and buckle collar
- A variety of treats your dog loves, and his or her regular kibble
- A food-dispensing toy (Kong, Buster Cube, etc.)
- A clicker (optional)
“Click for Joy,” Melissa Alexander
“Successful Dog Adoption,” Sue Sternberg
Questions? Contact us!